- Secure Shopping
- APSPS uses the industry standard
encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep your online
order information and transactions secure and confidential. SSL encryption and
authentication helps protect your online transaction information from third
- A note of common sense: Please be proactive in protecting
your own privacy. It’s recommended that you do not share your password with
anyone or disclose your password in an unsolicited telephone call or
- Despite our best efforts, there is always a risk that a third party may
unlawfully intercept transmissions. We cannot ensure the security of any
information you transmit; all transmissions of information are sent at your
- APSPS is the sole owner of information
collected on this site. Personal information that APSPS obtains from you will not be shared, rented, sold or disclosed
to others in ways that are different from what is disclosed in this
- This policy does not cover the practices of companies that APSPS
does not own or control, or the actions of people
that APSPS does not employ or manage.
please check back periodically to see if we have made any changes. By using
this site, you agree to the terms of our policy.
Collection of Personal Information
- What kinds of information are collected?
- Depending on what kinds of services you utilize on APSPS , different kinds of personal information are collected
at various points on our website. Whether you choose to furnish information is
completely up to you, but please keep in mind that if you withhold info, you
may not be able to use some of our services, such as check-out, newsletter
- There are different ways APSPS collects personal information:
- Register and purchase a class. In order to register and pay for a class,
you need to share information such as your name, phone number, e-mail
address, a billing address and credit card information. You can choose to
store information needed to make a purchase, such as your pertinent
addresses and credit card numbers under My Account. If you change your mind
about storing this information on APSPS ,
you can make changes by going to the login page of My Account; once you
access your account via your username and password, make the appropriate
changes to your information profile.
- From e-mail contact you send us. APSPS will automatically create a registration profile for you if you send
an e-mail to us. This will make you a registered user. We may also collect
information about e-mails that you send to our service department. This
information is used for product and site performance analysis only.
- How APSPS Uses Your Personal
- We collect personal information to make our services more rewarding for
our customers to use. Information is generally used for internal purposes,
such as studying customer preferences, etc. We may also use your information
to contact you for account and promotional purposes. Typically, we use e-mail
to send out newsletters, announcements and promotional offers about APSPS ’s new products, gifts and features. You can
always opt-out of delivery; simply e-mail us to remove your name from our
- Who Else Views Personal Information?
- We may share your information with companies that perform services for us
such as fulfillment houses, delivery services, data analysis, credit card
processing, surveys/customer service and investigation of fraudulent activity.
These companies have access to information needed to perform their duties, but
may not reveal any personally identifiable information for other
- Third-party Sites
- We may offer links to third party sites we therefore have no
responsibility or liability for the content or privacy practices of any these
transferred to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies
are used for authenticating, session tracking, and maintaining specific
information about users, such as site preferences or the contents of their
electronic shopping carts. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but
you can disable this feature in your browser if you would prefer not to store
the information for future use.
- Questions about this policy?
APSPS and Training Center, L.L.C.
1607 W. Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX 75235
This page was last modified on 01 January 09